Wednesday, October 19, 2005

18 October 2005 - A Mark in My Life

18th October 2005 made a mark in my life…I was trilled when my sister sms me that I’ve received a letter at home…I guess what I’ve been waiting for the pass few week is finally here…she then called me after a while and told me that my scholarship application has been ACCEPTED!! My mind was blank…I don’t know who to thank and who I should share this news with…frankly speaking…I am not happy or excited…but I m relieve…really relieved…finally I can help loosen my father’s burden…I quickly sms few of my close friends and share the news with them… Even though, the amount that I am receiving is not much…but I am really grateful…It will definitely help me…Thanks to God…thanks to all those that have supported me during my ‘down’ time in 2003… Kai Shing and Kai Ling…Mrs Cheng…Thanks to all my friends now…Min Choo and all those that cared about me….

Last night I couldn’t sleep…a lot of things comes into my mind…all those that I’ve gone through from my primary school till now…the ups and downs….since young I’ve been studying hard and dream about getting a scholarship to finance my education…that’s my dream…frankly speaking getting good results I not my dreams…what I want is something more practical that can help me and my family…you could say that I m money-minded but that’s how life goes…I’ve been through it…I’ve feel it…and I know…seeing people with poorer results and better financial condition succeed in getting scholarship is indeed gives me lots of pain…I’ve failed few times but I guess I just never gave up…Finally after going through so much…my dream came true…I guess yesterday I finally succeed in my life…for once…I succeed!!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulation.. finally.. ur scholarship had been approved.. happy for u..hahaha.. know how u feel trying to get into a normal life.. now good la.. lots of things for u to think now..

not only yesterday u succeed la.. lots of things u've succeeded before..example.. u succeed in becoming a friend who can be there during the health crisis 2004...kakakakkaka..

congrats again man!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! really happy for u :) proud of u too.. glad that u never gave up hope.. good for you chi fei!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! really happy for u :) proud of u too.. glad that u never gave up hope.. good for you chi fei!

Anonymous said...

u're the best!! don't u know that? =P will alwaz be here to support u!! ^o^

Anonymous said...

u're the best!! don't u know that? =P will alwaz be here to support u!! ^o^

Anonymous said...

hi chi fei! wow! congratulations... dont feel in the position to say anything more cause i havent been really good in keeping in touch thus far.. :-) but im really happy for u! keep in touch k?

Anonymous said...

yeah lar...now can belanja more on food and chautaufu...damn now my nick useless edy...ull noe who i am...wahahah

Anonymous said...

hahahaha....thanks guys...

Anonymous said...

hey, congrates! heh, finally all ur worries are over..=p

Anonymous said...

hey...me here....wa...u thank me like tat arr..using my name like tat in public..must pay money la...btw,congrats....u feel relieved after all...but must belanja ok???

Anonymous said...

good for u jo........u deserve it.....
happy for you....

Anonymous said...

good for u jo........u deserve it.....
happy for you....

Anonymous said...

good for u jo........u deserve it.....
happy for you....

Anonymous said...

first time popping in your blog..you're definitely one of the most deserving person to get it! you're such a nice person! hah! talk to you more when am back this december! cheers! congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Really glad to have read what i've read :) Glad to know you made it through all the screenings and the interview!! COngrats :) You've been really successful in ur studies. And you're indeed a successful for just being you....I'm sure this is just the beginning of your success stories...*CHeers*

Anonymous said...

Really glad to have read what i've read :) Glad to know you made it through all the screenings and the interview!! COngrats :) You've been really successful in ur studies. And you're indeed a successful for just being you....I'm sure this is just the beginning of your success stories...*CHeers*