Tuesday, August 16, 2005

recover...

I have been sick for the past few days...it has been a very long time since the last time i really fall sick...it started with fever...then bad sore throat...it was really bad till i have to see doctor...paid RM32 for the erythromycin (antibiotics)..all the others medication given by the doctor i could get it in pharmacy...surely it will be cheaper than that...but what to do....aiihh...lots of people around me fall sick too....so many people coughing during lecture...i guess i have to start taking care of myself well...

I guess i will be very busy starting from now...there are tests coming soon and lots of assignment to hand in...hehehe....i hope i can manage...i will try and i will do my best.....


Can we survive?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

get well soon.... ;)

Anonymous said...

gambateh o!! ^o^